Chamomile Whitening Sunscreen SPF30
Has been used in traditional medicine for centuries, commonly as “an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, mild astringent.” Due to these properties, chamomile is an excellent choice to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Strong Anti-inflammatory, great for sensitive and acne-prone skin types who have inflammation
- Anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, antioxidant
- Excellent healing abilities to minor skin wounds because of disinfectant properties.
- Helps fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which damage your skin and accelerate the aging process.
- Antioxidant-rich helps reduce acne inflammation, breakouts, and minor scars.
- Natural skin lightener promotes a healthy glow of the skin as it heals and restores its natural moisture content.
- Increase the penetration and effectiveness of other skincare topicals.
- Soothes and heals burns, great for post-peel applications. Glycerin to your skin traps moisture in your skin and gives it a youthful, healthy glow. By drawing moisture to the top layer of skin, glycerin helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and keeps skin looking soft and smooth.
Glycerin to your skin traps moisture in your skin and gives it a youthful, healthy glow. By drawing moisture to the top layer of skin, glycerin helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and keeps skin looking soft and smooth . Glycerin also improves skin function to slow down aging. Glycerin is oil-free and non-comedogenic, meaning it won’t clog your pores .Glycerin acts like a sponge and draws more moisture to itself. It effectively in moisturizes and hydrates skin.
Nonapeptide-1 is a skin lightening peptide, derived from the melanocyte stimulating hormone (MSH). It prevents the activity of tyrosine in the melanocytes, melanin synthesis inhibition and helps to even out your skin tone by lessening hyper-pigmentation.
Alpha arbutin is a naturally occurring derivative of hydroquinone (a popular skin-lightening ingredient) extracted from the dried leaves of plants like blueberry, cranberry and bearberry. It works as an effective skin-lightening agent, fading pigmentation and spots caused by breakouts or sun damage. Its help to reduces dark spots and pigmentation. Alpha arbutin reduces the appearance of sun spots and discolored patches by reducing the amount of melanin produced in your skin. This evens and brightens your complexion, making your skin lighten, look healthier, and vibrant.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice helps on enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness . It’s also help for its cell-regenerative and soothing properties.
Sodium hyaluronate has incredible hydrating benefits that address a number of skin concerns caused by a lack of moisture in the skin . Sodium Hyaluronate helps to restore the skin’s moisture, promoting a more revitalized and youthful complexion. Sodium Hyaluronate is gentle enough for use on most skin types, including acne-prone types. Sodium Hyaluronate smoothes the appearance of wrinkles and improves the skin’s texture.
Lecithin enhance the appearance of dry or damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness. It’s used as an emollient, making skin feel smooth by restoring hydration. It help to form emulsions by reducing the surface tension of the substances to be emulsified.